Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am trying to replace the speakers from both the rear door panels of my KIA Rio 5 2013 but it wont pop out. I already unscrewed all screw slots that i saw but still it wont go off.

I removed the ff already:
-screw from the left upper side
-screw found in the inner portion of the open latch
-screw found in the inner part of the shoulder rest.

do you guys have some kind of a diagram or video link or something? I am thinking that i didnt took all the screws off thats why its not popping out.

Appreciate your help guys.

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
Plus you have to remove that triangular corner plastic piece by the window. It just pops off though.

·
Registered
2013 Soul+ Shadow, 1970 Opel GT 1.9 CIH 4M
142 Posts
Kgis

Hi Guys,

I am trying to replace the speakers from both the rear door panels of my KIA Rio 5 2013 but it wont pop out. I already unscrewed all screw slots that i saw but still it wont go off.

I removed the ff already:
-screw from the left upper side
-screw found in the inner portion of the open latch
-screw found in the inner part of the shoulder rest.

do you guys have some kind of a diagram or video link or something? I am thinking that i didnt took all the screws off thats why its not popping out.

Appreciate your help guys.
If you join the KGIS website (Free) you will get detailed drawings and instructions on how to remove the rear door panels:

https://www.kiatechinfo.com/Index.asp

Rio UB
Body (Interior and Exterior)
Exterior
Rear Door
Repair Procedures

There is a ton of information on the KGIS Site including the latest Technical Service Bulletins. I never mess with my car without checking this site first...

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
That's the triangular thing I was talking about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts