Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kia Backup LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Kia's appearance at night. These are great additions to any tail lights, and can be easily installed, plug-and-play.

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb:

HP5: (92 lumens) Slightly lower brightness than OEM bulbs, but still provides the crisp, modern instant on/off of LED technology.
HP36: (210 lumens) Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.
XP50: (410 lumens) Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright!

The bulbs use an exact terminal and will fit as a replacement for stock incandescent All bulbs use less power and heat than the stock bulbs, and will last longer than your vehicle. Our LEDs use only the best components and are of the highest quality. The bulbs are designed for exceptional heat dispersion, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity or voltage surge. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS.

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click your vehicle to for more information or to order:

Kia Amanti Backup LEDs (pair)

2001-2002 Kia Optima Backup LEDs (pair)

2003-2013 Kia Optima Backup LEDs (pair)

Kia Forte Backup LEDs (pair)

2001-2005 Kia Rio Backup LEDs (pair)

2006-2011 Kia Rio Backup LEDs (pair)

2007-2010 Kia Rondo Backup LEDs (pair)

2006-2013 Kia Sedona Backup LEDs (pair)

2003-2012 Kia Sorento Backup LEDs (pair)

2010-2013 Kia Soul Backup LEDs (pair)

2000-2003 Kia Spectra Backup LEDs (pair)

2004-2009 Kia Spectra Backup LEDs (pair)

2005-2006 Kia Sportage Backup LEDs (pair)

2008-2012 Kia Sportage Backup LEDs (pair)

Any questions, feel free to Post, PM or ask via email ([email protected])

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

·
Vendor
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow!! Those are EXPENSIVE!
We offer the highest quality products at the lowest prices possible. Our products cost more than the ones you'll find on eBay because they are much higher quality and use the finest components.

But wait there's more!

Our products are also backed with a solid warranty and top notch customer service. If you have any trouble at all, you can contact me and I will do everything I can to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

Let me know if you need anything!

Thanks,

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics

·
Vendor
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So do you guys have/carry/stock 4-4300k standard equipment replacement bulbs for head and fog lamps for a "2014" KIA Forte EX?
Are you looking for HID replacement bulbs or an HID conversion kit?

Give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We can help you find what you are looking for

Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
2,972 Posts
Are you looking for HID replacement bulbs or an HID conversion kit?

Give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We can help you find what you are looking for

Nick C.
well he did give a number to call and said he would helped you find what you were looking for so no need to get all nervous about it . I have dealt with this vendor and they are class act. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED NICK!!!!!!:huh:

·
Super Moderator
4,422 Posts
well he did give a number to call and said he would helped you find what you were looking for so no need to get all nervous about it . I have dealt with this vendor and they are class act. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED NICK!!!!!!:huh:
What, pick up the phone and talk to someone?? Way to much to ask......

·
Vendor
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2015 KIA K900 price please
We have several models available, feel free to give us a call for more pricing information: (314) 205-3033 or email our team: [email protected]

We will help you find the model that best suits your output needs

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts