Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Dear friends, I have noticed that there are many inquiries concerning a dearth of Kia repair info.This is to inform you about Chilton"s Import Auto Service Manual 1999-2003. This manual covers about twenty imports beginning with Acura and ending with Volvo AND INCLUDING KIA MODELS. I have had answers telling me that the book does not exist etc. Funny, I'm looking at it right now in my library where they ordered it for me. Which was a good idea to try because it does cover so many makes and models and costs $60. The 2004 edition may be available by this time. It is not as comprhensive as a thick "factory manual" dedicated to one particular make or even model but how could it be? It has done everything I've needed it for thus far including changing a timing belt and setting general specifications. Talk nice toyour librarian and you might get her(or him) to order one for your library too! Good Luck. And let me know what you think. Your friend in repair-speedster1

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear fellow traveler, Kia is not listed because the Chilton's manual is a compendium of TWENTY different makes ranging from Acura to Volvo and the various models of these brands. Why would they list just Kia? Contact me at [email protected] if you need any help. Thanks for responding.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,115 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts