Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Proceed 2013
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My KIA ProCeed 2013 air blower makes cricket noise. Really annoying. Can hear a noise from any place in the car.
Sent this video with proof to KIA officials, but refused to replace by warranty.
I have got reply from Officials: "We can not hear anything unusual, I am not sure if the noise you are hearing is not coming across or if this is just normal operation. The fan noise seems normal and will be louder if you are holding the camera very close to it, It then
can not be heard when you move away"
ANYONE CAN HELP ME?

Video Link

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,877 Posts
My KIA ProCeed 2013 air blower makes cricket noise. Really annoying. Can hear a noise from any place in the car.
Sent this video with proof to KIA officials, but refused to replace by warranty.
I have got reply from Officials: "We can not hear anything unusual, I am not sure if the noise you are hearing is not coming across or if this is just normal operation. The fan noise seems normal and will be louder if you are holding the camera very close to it, It then
can not be heard when you move away"
ANYONE CAN HELP ME?
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/threads/forum-rules.27240/

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts