Kia Forum banner

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #185 (Edited)
just a quick update...
car still hasnt fall apart :)
since the turbo was installed i made around 8000 km, everything running smooth...
my latest upgrade were 17" wheels, original OZ Vela which we painted in black/silver combination:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ke lepa kola,sjaje se ko pesja jajca :)

U should try dodo juice wax or swiss wax... Trust me, car will be like mirror and the beading is also :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
haven't wrote anything in a long time so you dont think that the car has fall apart ... :)

i added some new stuff. replaced the old turbo with a new ball bearing GT2854R which gives quicker spooling time. i have instaled LSD(limited slip differential - similar to phantom grip)and the car handles pretty good on curves now. also, lighter flywheel (from 7,8kg to 5,3kg). the pressure is at 0,55 bar now which is an improvement since it was 0,45 with last turbo. for cosmetics i added this new front grill:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
it is similar to old T28, full boost around 3500 rpm on full throttle and keeps the boost until red. also spools a bit faster then T28. i like it :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
nope :)
still didnt do that and i dont know if i will. there are some guys here that have dyno weeks with some discounts so maybe i will go but like i said not very interested in that...
will see :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
i was surprised myself.
we measured 158 hp with gtech on 0.45 bar...this is 0.55 bar and it gives 174.
also, i think the A/F ratio is a bit on fuel side so there is always room. but i dont want to push it. i want a safe every day car.
car has lighter flywheel so it picks up nicely also because of that and the turbo spools really quickly so you can just feel the boost after 3500 rpm...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
some new upgrades. my long wanted wish. bilstein b14 kit.

mounted:

also, got original black headlights since i had inox ones:

overall, i am very happy with B14. car did become stiffer but for me, more comfortable. cee'd doesnt produce any sounds that used to come from the suspension when going over potholes. it also handles very well. it is also a bit lover then it used to be on just eibach so maybe ill get it a bit higher for the winter.

181 - 198 of 198 Posts
About this Discussion
197 Replies
17 Participants
Fivosevic
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing