Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys and gals,

I'm new here and just found out that we dont have much of Pregio's on the topics.
I am planning to buy a van next month and I am thinking of Pregio 2.7 L diesel M/T but I would still want to know a whole lot about this car before I buy it.
So.... can anybody...everybody help!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Pregio 12P Diesel 2.7L is a good buy as it comes with timing gears. Less maintenance costs. Do be careful running on gravel roads. Gravels or stones may get into the gaps between the main air-cond condensor and the condensor fan, damaging the main air-cond condensor..... this is located right underneath the driver seat position, I presume this is a RHD in your country.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Sorento Lover@Jun 18 2005, 06:20 PM
Pregio 12P Diesel 2.7L is a good buy as it comes with timing gears. Less maintenance costs. Do be careful running on gravel roads. Gravels or stones may get into the gaps between the main air-cond condensor and the condensor fan, damaging the main air-cond condensor..... this is located right underneath the driver seat position, I presume this is a RHD in your country.
Thanks for the tips Sorento Lover. I will keep this in mind. I will buy the van in two weeks. By RHD do you mean Right hand driving? then it is Left side driving in the Philippines, but i will make sure and check the location of the condensor fan when I get it.
Hope you have more tips for me next time.
Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts