Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone. I like to buy a kia picanto by january. where can i have it the shortest time possible. Can somebody give me a quotation on it. you can call me at 0916-4809041 or email me [email protected]

give me details on how much it is, regarding payment schemes. about the car performance and features.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't think that's possible considering the huge demand and the waiting time for the car. Since the cars are CBUs coming from SoKor, supply has been short.

And btw, this is not an official Kia forum so I don't think anyone can give you a quote.

·
Registered
16 Posts
WELL I WILL!! (this was how it was 4 me n cbu) reservation can be 25T w/c i then withdrew by the last day of the 2nd month of my long wait and w/c was the agreed date. they pleaded so i left 2T. the ff. week i got my unit! haha!! dnpayment 105T + chattel + insurance. lto free. PSBANK 9. something % sos mine for 12 months therefore 22,3 something.
that should give u an idea.
d agreed was color-keyed but didn't deliver sos i got less 5T + free tint
informative incident while i was parking in ayala. along comes a silver picanto and parked nxt sos we got to talking, as it turns out he was a long wayyyyyy in the waiting list BUT he managed to get a unit 3 weeks ahead of us hmmmmmmmmmmm. paid 350T. black bumper, no matts tints caps just lto free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by jgotangco@Jan 14 2005, 04:07 PM
no brainer...brand new car..still under warranty...casa di ba?
But since the Kia Picantos are CBU... hmmm.... not unless your problem is simple enough and not related to the ECU or EFI... then you might still have a chance to have it fixed up to original condition...

I had a mitsubishi lancer gti... brought it back to mitsubishi since the car was sucking my pockets dry for fuel, mechanics scratches their heads and says it was fine and nothing was wrong with it. Did a few research and got hold of a guy who specializes in efi and saw that the injectors' timings were way off and had my ecu repaired.

My guess with a CBU unit this early, the mechanics at columbia and probably dealers are still attending night school on crash courses on the kia picanto. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
anyone else wirth quotations? i'm planning to get one, nga lang, on a "longer term" (di ko kaya yung 22K, grabe, saludo ako...)

please help...

·
Registered
6 Posts
anyone else wirth quotations? i'm planning to get one, nga lang, on a "longer term" (di ko kaya yung 22K, grabe, saludo ako...)

please help...

·
Registered
22 Posts
360T cash for base model. 375T for deluxe (which only different from the base model in two ways, color keyed bumpers and 14" tansan rims instead of 13"). The monthly amortization quotation depends on the bank and payment scheme of your choice. Got my base model, paid 50% dp, 1 year to pay. Paying I think 16T/month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts