Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, would like to find out whether there is anyone who bought a picanto from Malaysia? would like to find out whether there is any problem til now. i have make my reservation and waiting for my car not. dealer promised i will get by car by Dec. :blink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by dianachee@Oct 29 2004, 02:01 AM
Hey, would like to find out whether there is anyone who bought a picanto from Malaysia? would like to find out whether there is any problem til now. i have make my reservation and waiting for my car not. dealer promised i will get by car by Dec. :blink:

Hai ,
good morning . Getting a car from Kia is not an issue but you have a lot of problem when you start servising in their center . Very expensive and bad service .
Another advise i would luv to share with you. When u get your car ..pls make sure u check from the site view of all the doors . Check for mild dent and also the body under the floresent light ...ccc for patches . get them to rectify it before u take the car back . Talking about service ... check the engine carefully for any loose screws or broken parts before leaving the service center .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, thanks :D , very helpful information. i am still waiting for my car cuz' Picanto is like a hot cake here. ppl have to wait for months to get the car. wish me luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, i'm new too and seriously considering getting Picanto.
was wondering bout maintenance costs and fuel consumption of the little bugger. will really appreciate it if you could provide some info. thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by dianachee@Nov 21 2004, 10:05 PM
hey, thanks :D , very helpful information. i am still waiting for my car cuz' Picanto is like a hot cake here. ppl have to wait for months to get the car. wish me luck!
i hv just got my orange picanto - real beauty!!! fall in luv with it.
well, i manage to get the car booked 1-1/2 months ago through dealer outside state of Selangor - special case -

any of you wonder how will the 2005 national car policy will affect us ???/

·
Registered
2 Posts
:) I've just receive my black picanto last month. After waiting about 7 month, finally i can drive my dream car back home.. Just 2 share wiz. u all, petrol consumption is very economic. At the first time i fuel up my tank just abt RM42 from temerloh. Then i drove to kuantan, back to shah alam on the following day. Then i drove back to kepong on the same day. I refuel the tank at kepong petrol station, believe it or not?? Only RM 40.00... Believe it..

·
Registered
2 Posts
i'm still waiting for my picanto, after 8 months!!!! ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!
then came the bad news.... i heard that naza kia will raise the price from RM 46,000 to RM 52,000!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!

·
Registered
That would be nice
26 Posts
Originally posted by dianachee@Oct 29 2004, 06:01 PM

Wow! I take note that this message has been viewed 1,087 times :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by kroxe@Jan 11 2005, 08:11 AM
i'm still waiting for my picanto, after 8 months!!!! ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!
then came the bad news.... i heard that naza kia will raise the price from RM 46,000 to RM 52,000!!! BULLSHIT!!!!!!
52K :haha: ... that's the novus edition... the normal auto basic model only increase around rm2.8k, so the price now is 48 684.89. the RM52k is only ur altrernative u get the car faster... that's all...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by garbiula@Feb 6 2005, 01:17 PM
52K  :haha: ... that's the novus edition... the normal auto basic model only increase around rm2.8k, so the price now is 48 684.89. the RM52k is only ur altrernative u get the car faster... that's all...
thanks for the info...
right now, im still waiting for my picanto.... after 9 months!!! :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
hai! I m from Ipoh. I have ordered picanto since End-June 2004. Until todate, I didnt get my car yet and not even know when is the estimated date to get the car at all...

i have called up the HQ, no answer also. they given lots of reasonss:- no shipment, little quantity being imorted, high demand from overseas market, govn side got problem, the car reached will priority to the full down payment once (But they never inform about this from the beginning).....

very frustrated and angry with the NAZA KIA. a big company doing business like this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts