1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there !
I really really really love this car yet I want to get the best out of my money

so before buying I need to make sure of a few things

does the LX1 has the CD/MP3 player featured on KIAs site ?

I live in Egypt and the Manual LX1 ( 1.1 L ) costs $9,800
and that's about THE MAXIMUM i could spend

So I was just making sure !

one more thing , any one here thinks there's a better 1.1 L with same price range in the market ? thanks alot

·
Registered
10 Posts
HI I Recently bought the Picanto 1.1 lx in the U.K. , and it is a great little car well built, mine has JVC radio Cd player that will play Mp3.
The best thing you could do is have a test drive and decide for yourself, Kia seem to have sold far more Picanto Cars than they expected
Surely all those buyers cant be wrong, If I was you drive one then buy one.
BARRY U.K. :banana:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice to see many people do love picanto that much as I do,

First "cryptonx" be sure that this is the only car in EgYpT that is cheap in it's price for that impressive quality & adeqate performance so don't hesitate about your decision for purchasing it or purchasing another car, just do it "picanto" ofcourse,

Second thing is that you could wait till Janurary because there is going to be a massive charging from Korea with most kia models as a deal, so a new price will appear & it would drop for sure,

Third matter is that I don't think that picanto in EgYpT contain a CD player, Instead you could buy one easily in range of 700 L.E,

Peace...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot !
hey Sky ! 3amel eh ? :)

the problem is the Kia motors egypt has no Kia picantos for the next 3-4 months ( waiting list ) and the Distrubtors are selling it for $10,000 - $12,000 ( 57,000 - 61,000 LE )

which I think IS OVER PRICED .. , it was supposed to be 48,000 LE to 52,000 LE ( ~ $9000 )

so In that price I started to PUT more cars in the comparison , like the Egyptian compiled " Hyundai Accent " 1.3L ( 1300 C.C )( 56,000 LE - $9,800 ) and the Korean Daweoo Lanos 2 ( 1.5L ) ( 64,000 LE - $ 11,000 ) .

which really puts me back into confusion , I love the Picanto , and I did drive it and liked it

I dont like the exterior of both the accent/lanos , but they are MORE soild options as they are bigger , not hatchback and thier engines are alot powerfull and they are alot more popular in egypt than the Kia Picanto .

One more thing I am still comparing , is spare parts. ... The Kia Picanto FRONT headlight ( one ) is sold for ( 1050 LE - $184 ) while the Hyundai Accent one is for 180 LE - 31$ !!!!!

really I am really confused ! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts