Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm very new to this forum malarki so forgive me if i do something wrong.

So i have been able to get hold of a Kia Shuma 2000 model from a smelly backpacker who was leaving, it was an absolute steal!

It is in very good condition but it needs a few thing changed and needs a bit of a facelift, i'm loking to get new front and rear bumpers as the ones i have are plastic and they have lost their colour, i also need new front windows as i most of the tinting has been pulled off.

This is 2 of many things i want to replace, now of course i dont want to be pumping huge amounts of money into it so i suppose the question i'm asking is:

"does anyone know a good reasonably cheap breakers in Sydney?"

Much appreciated, i'm sure i will be asking lots more questions, and if i can offer any wisdom be sure to ask, i sell wine so i know a bit about that, cheers

· Registered
Cerato
691 Posts
Welcome aboard.

There are various names for KIAs of this era, and some parts might be interchangeable; Shuma, Mentor, Sephia, Spectra. As I've mentioned before, Kia has some silly names for their cars. (Cerato I like).

The smelly backpacker might have neglected some maintenance items, I'd guess. Check timing belt status and engine fluids. Catalytic converter sometimes strangles engine at about that age.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.