Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Optima owners,

We have the Kia Optima K Logo emblem sets available now at our online store. We have them available in either red or black. We just put a set on a 2013 Kia Optima SXL. It's a full 7 piece set!

What the set comes with is the following:
- 1 Hood Emblem
- 1 Trunk Emblem
- 4 Wheel Cap Covers
- 1 Steering Wheel Emblem

Go to the site and check out some of the pics! We've got 22 pics of them, so you've got plenty to look at.

And don't forget, you can make use of these extra things:
1. Free shipping on order $150 or more within the continental U.S.A.
2. No tax if you are outside of New York state.
3. Use this coupon code for 10% off your purchase: codekf

Let us know if we can help you out! ENJOY!

- Team KiaStuff -

·
Registered
13 Optima T-GDI, 08 Rondo, 06 Spectra, 04 Optima
110 Posts
Are these REALLY new official logo's that Kia will be putting on future cars? I saw a set of wheels on a kia with this emblem and had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't a lexus. It looks so much like the lexus emblem.

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kia K Logo Emblems

Hi jnmarshall,

These logo's, I am fairly certain, are the KDM emblems. The Korean market (seeing how Hyundai and Kia are Korean) use these different emblems. Hyundai uses wing emblems for the Genesis Sedan and Genesis Coupe. But Kia uses these K Logo's in Korea versus what other nations use, just being emblems that say "Kia". It's the original logo, per se.

Hopefully that made sense. The K Logo isn't used in the U.S. market and other markets because it DOES look like the Lexus emblem. But they are just sooo much better looking that just an emblem that says "Kia".

Don't expect them to be put on future cars from the factory in the North American market, for that reason.

-Team KiaStuff-

Are these REALLY new official logo's that Kia will be putting on future cars? I saw a set of wheels on a kia with this emblem and had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't a lexus. It looks so much like the lexus emblem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts