Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i want to change my light in my optima instrument how can i do that or do i need to send it out to get change??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi guys how do i remove the cluster i want change the bulbs to a different colour if someone can help me please i have a 2013 Optima ...

·
Registered
07 Optima 2.4L
109 Posts
Hi. If you are handy, you can attempt it yourself, depending on the issues. Always include your car model and engine and year on your Forum ID, so others on this site can try to help with your particular car. Always try to search first here on the Forum site for previous posts on any topics of interest. Also, if you have not done so before, be sure to go to the KIA Tech Info website and create an account, then log into your model, year, engine and go to Service , then the Shop Heading for diagrams of your car parts ( and later to the ETM heading for Electrical and Wiring Diagrams.) You should familiarize yourself thoroughly with this important website resource. You will also need to download Adobe SVG Viewer. Just follow the link "Click Here". For the Instrument Panel, start with Body, drill down to Interior, then Crash Pad, Component, Cluster, Instrument Cluster, Component, then Repair, which will show Removal and Replacement. Do the same for ETM, looking for Instrument Cluster, where you find several pages of pictures and wiring diagrams, which should be very helpful for doing any work. Be sure you have a set of plastic dash trim removal tools to get at any parts you need to access. Welcome to the Kia Forum and Good Luck with your future projects .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts