Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Optima EX 2008
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have a kia optima 2008 and im looking to add some things to my car. I cant find any websites that have anything other then original parts. I would love to change my tail lights, maybe a few other things as well! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

·
Registered
2008 Kia Optima 2.4
20 Posts
The Kia Optima is the same as the Kia Lotze.... try searching ebay for that, plus there's kdmstuff.com, kspec.com... among others

·
Registered
custom 07 optima
34 Posts
Hey I havd had the same problem with my 07 so far I have had to custom make my own stuff I'm gonna check these sites out but if you come across any other good sites let me know thanks

·
Registered
08 Optima
1 Posts
I got the right people for you

I have some really good news for you about getting parts for you optima.... but for starters you have to go to the source of where the cars are from which is Korea. It's the same for JDM cars, where to do you go for the best and unlimited parts for them, Japan. so with that being said i will hook you up with my contact on Korea that can get you anything you want that was ever made for the car. KDM Motors Inc. is the web site that will get you started... Just because you don't see something doesn't mean they ain't got it. Send Dan Hahn a email and he will be able to get you what your looking for. His prices are good and shipping is fast. When i got my full body kit from him it took 4 days to get to me here in Germany. I just can't wait to get back to the states to rebuild my 08 Optima cause of how many parts are out there.... The sky's the limit!!!!! UDGCracing

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.