Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<_< I have 2 Kia's Both 2004 a Sedona and a Rio. THe Sedon is a great ride, fast great on the highway, uses gas but I except that heavy vehical, runs smooth. I just bought the rio but in drive at a stop its rough noisy, once it gets going its fine, very good on gas. I'm just wondering if its because its a 4 cyl. and so darn small. Or is the rio a pos. I had a spectra 2003 loved it but needed something bigger so I treaded in for the Sedona. Then I my old buick died and I bought the rio. Any thoughts or comments would be aprecated. Sorry if I can't spell but hey I tried. And I should hve put this up front but Hi every one. and My god Bless

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) Hi no it had 5,800 mi. When I brought it so it still a 5/60 for the second owner.
I did not pay a lot for it the dealer took care of me. HA HA. Today the mirrors switch and rear defoger don't work, check fuse ok, will check fuse panal under the hood in morn. But I love the way it handles it has enough power for me
and a nice ride. My daughter is buying the Sorento as soon as she get her taxes back. I told her she would not regreat it. I think Kia makes a good car. I just think the Rio is small and run a little rough when stopped at a light. Sorry one again getting a head of myself. Thanks for the Welcome. and the reply. once again God Bless

1 - 5 of 5 Posts