Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
(Sorry about my terrible english :D)
I have kia mohave with HAVN65-HMME navigation system.first i want to know what is the Operation system of HAVN65-HMME(example Windows Ce or..)second what is the default gps software installed in my car nav? (example Garmin or ..)
and finally how can i install my country map in default gps software or how can i install new software for my HAVN65-HMME nav system(some software installed and work by memory stick but the device has usb and av and ipod input but no memory stick)
unfortunately kia company cant help me in my Country (IRAN)

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello .. ello.. lo..o.. o ..o
Hello .. ello.. lo..o.. o ..o
any body ? .. ny body?.. body.. dy..dy?

:ph34r:

·
Registered
26 Posts
There is a company called Map n soft here in the usa that we can buy map updates for Hyundai and KIA. I have not seen anywhere on their web page map updates for other countries. I would try to contact someone from the KIA Corporate website if possible, to try and find out. No one has answered your text because none of us have any idea where you could find the answer to your question. Sorry. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi
(Sorry about my terrible english :D)
I have kia mohave with HAVN65-HMME navigation system.first i want to know what is the Operation system of HAVN65-HMME(example Windows Ce or..)second what is the default gps software installed in my car nav? (example Garmin or ..)
and finally how can i install my country map in default gps software or how can i install new software for my HAVN65-HMME nav system(some software installed and work by memory stick but the device has usb and av and ipod input but no memory stick)
unfortunately kia company cant help me in my Country (IRAN)

Thanks
Kia in MOHAVE puts MOTREX HAVN-100HMCIS with an operating system win ce 5.0.
Processor TI OMAP-2430, memory RAM - 256mb.
If you want to learn something about technics, it is necessary to go or on the German forums, or on the Russian.
Navigation at you should be IGO. To update navigation it is possible. As it is possible to build in the modem a regular radio tape recorder and to connect the Internet, to trace jams on roads.
Translated from Russian into English with the help PROMT - Free Online Translator and dictionary - English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian) and Russian languages.
I recommend Russian forum for MOHAVE Kia Mohave Êëóá âëàäåëüöåâ

·
Registered
36 Posts
As I know , recently, most map softwares are proloaded on a Micro SD card or a TF card(it is depened on your gps navigation card slot). Or you can search a map dealer, cargpsmap, they have many maps, but i can not make sure that they have Iran map, good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
rmnrmn
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing