Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase the Magentis emblem? Can't seem to find on the internet. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I have seen them on ebay before. I just checked and there are not any there right now. Call your dealer and see what they can do for you.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Why would you want those emblems? Why not get the Korean KIA emblems? Those look awesome! :thumbsup: Or are those the same as what he's mentioning? Again I could be wrong! LOL :p

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Nope the Korean emblem isnt what he is looking for. Those are nice though. Might put one on the back of the Optima. Instead of the Optima emblem on the back he is looking for one that says Magentis. If I come across one I will let ya know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks man. Yeah, if you see one let me know. Im gonna ask my dealer as well. I already put the Korean type 2 emblem on the back. It looks awesome. Purely cosmetic stuff but it looks cool.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O.k. Called the dealer and he said that he couldnt order one in the U.S. So, if anyone here with a Magentis wanting to work out a deal hit me up and let me know. Would really appreciate... Thanks.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hope you find someone who would hook you up! :57:
Oh pictures of the back emblem would be swell! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts