Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kia License Plate LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Kia's appearance at night for a very low price. Luxury cars such as BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, come with that nice white LED License Plate illumination. Upgrade and have that look today!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed by us here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Our license plate LED bulbs are a direct replacement for your factory license plate bulbs. All white bulbs will provide a cool white LED color, replacing the dull yellow incandescent bulb. Or pick red, blue, green, or yellow (off-road use only).

We also offer three Stages of brightness:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12v operation, the kind found on all vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Kia).

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER:
Amanti
Forte / Forte Koup
Optima
Rio and Rio5
Rondo
Sedona
Sorento
Soul
Spectra and Spectra5
Sportage

Or, upgrade all of your interior bulbs! (Choose your vehicle)
Kia - HID & LED by Vehicle - Replacement Lighting

CLICK HERE TO ORDER:
Amanti
Forte / Forte Koup
Optima
Rio and Rio5
Rondo
Sedona
Sorento
Soul
Spectra and Spectra5
Sportage

Or, upgrade all of your interior bulbs! (Choose your vehicle)
Kia - HID & LED by Vehicle - Replacement Lighting

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected] or call us: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Reviews:

"Installed these and have an excellent look to them. Nice white light luxury like." (Posted on June 1, 2013)

"Recently bought these for my koup and I'm so glad i did. These were very affordable and easy to install. The lights are much brighter than stock, use less energy and look super cool! Thanks DD!!" (Posted on August 6, 2012)

"Pleased with the price for the pair, and very pleased with the results. Makes the license plate look much better." (Posted on October 20, 2013)

"Ordered stage 2 in white and they're just the brightness I wanted. Even shines into the street a bit. Looks great! Quality product!" (Posted on August 31, 2013)

"All i can say is that diode dynamics lights have done it again. They are great quality, easy to install, look great.They add that extra little touch to my car to make it look unique. Thanks Diode Dynamics." (Posted on August 14, 2013)

"Love these lights!! I installed them on my 2010 Kia Forte and they give the car a nice look. very bright, worth buying." (Posted on March 18, 2013)

"I love the License Plate LEDs, it makes it look so much better and more value to the car. Ordering some more for my interior lights as well." (Posted on October 17, 2013)

"I installed these in my 07 Sorento, I was surprised at how perfectly white and bright they are.

The instructions clearly indicate that they only work when installed one certain direction. If it doesn't light up, just take it out, rotate it 180 degrees and put it back in, works great.

Really happy with these, and the price is amazing - I would have paid $15 easily." (Posted on August 26, 2013)

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,145 Posts
None of these are listed for the 2009 Amanti.

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,145 Posts
I just found out that the license plate bulbs for my Amanti are size "Wagner 11005 Miniature Bulb". Do you have anything that will fit that bulb size? I can't find it on your site. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Check our website and facebook page for more details!

Nick C.
Please reply to my above post....Believe it or not, I AM a potential customer! Thank You!

·
Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I saw your post. I believe that size corresponds with a 31mm festoon. I suggest taking the bulb out and seeing if it looks like

Feel free to call (314)205-3033
Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Registered
2007 Kia Spectra Hatchback
41 Posts
Do you guys just specialize in light bulbs or the head/taillights themselves? Thinking about putting aftermarket lights on them, though tinting them out seems simpler.

You guys have yellow lights for the fogs?

·
Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you guys just specialize in light bulbs or the head/taillights themselves? Thinking about putting aftermarket lights on them, though tinting them out seems simpler.

You guys have yellow lights for the fogs?
We don't sell any housings at the moment. Replacement LEDs are our specialty

If you need help finding anything, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
2017 Kia Sportage SX
399 Posts
Looking to buy stage 2, when I go on the website there are not stage 1 stage 2 stage 3

Bulb models are 24 56 92 lumens does this mean stage 1 2 and 3? Also what colour is shown in these pictures showing the different stages.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking to buy stage 2, when I go on the website there are not stage 1 stage 2 stage 3

Bulb models are 24 56 92 lumens does this mean stage 1 2 and 3? Also what colour is shown in these pictures showing the different stages.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hello!

Thank you for asking!

We are now listing our LED replacements by model name. They are listed in order from lowest to highest lumen output.

The color temperatures are listed as an option to choose from

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Registered
2018 Kia Rio and 2018 Kia Sorento
29 Posts
Could you please add Kia 2018 Models to your drop down list. I wanted to change over ALL light bulbs to LED's, but in most categories it only goes as high as 2017. Very willing to "Drop some Coin" but need to make sure it is what I need to replace what I have.

·
Vendor
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Could you please add Kia 2018 Models to your drop down list. I wanted to change over ALL light bulbs to LED's, but in most categories it only goes as high as 2017. Very willing to "Drop some Coin" but need to make sure it is what I need to replace what I have.
Our team is in the process of updating the site listings to include confirmed 2018 model year fitment. It's a time-consuming process, but we are working on it.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact us for help placing an order: (314) 205-3033 or email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts