Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MABUHAY AT KAMUSTA!!! wich means HELLO&HOW ARE YOU. im ejay from MANILA. i just got my Kia "BULILIT" bulilit wich means "SMALL" im a second owner of the car. my former car was a TRIUMPH HERALD wich is allso a "BULILI" :lol: im workin on Kia bulilits body&paint job. i have a small problem with the engine. the idling just wont go down its at 1000 RPM even thou ive adjusted the idle. & one more thing when you REV the engine thers a lota smoke comin out.da color is light WHITE. by the way the car was left in the garage for 2yrs. by the privious owner can this be the cause of the white SMOKE&high idle??? :( help me with this one&tips on how can i upgrade my engine to kick in some HORSE POWER!!! & LOWER the car & i wana upgrade the TIRES! :D THNKS GUYS ejay here from MANILA!!!

·
Premium Member
1,171 Posts
Welcome :) . Please tell everyone about KIA-Forums.com.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I thought it was a Picanto lol...

well the white smoke and high rpm idle speed is probably caused by the engine not used for a very long time (oil deposits, dust accumulation, and water being the main culprit). the best thing you should do is have it checked maybe it needs new lubrication mate...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts