Kia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any KIA-forums.com stickers that they'd like to let me have..or were can i get them made..i live in Wilmslow Uk south Manchester....

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,128 Posts
good idea. maybe we can get some made?

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
If I had some extra $$$ right now I would have a bunch of them made up and sell them real cheap (dont want to make anything on it) but with a little one coming real soon it isnt going to happen for a while.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Feb 22 2006, 08:41 PM
If I had some extra $$$ right now I would have a bunch of them made up and sell them real cheap (dont want to make anything on it) but with a little one coming real soon it isnt going to happen for a while.
I hear that.. it would be kool to have some logos made.. I'd sport it on my ride.. oh btw, when is the wifey due? Jess is due in May...

·
Registered
2016 Carnival
316 Posts
Congrats everyone,it will be the best day of your lives.no need to be too worried,just enjoy the ride it's awesome.I'm lucky enough to have #5 on the way also due in Sept. :clap: :clap: :beer:

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
5 dam. I got my hands full with my 4 year old.. Ill look around and see waht I can find out...... maybe i can get at least a few made...

·
Registered
2016 Carnival
316 Posts
G'day,would you have to get permission off Kia to use there name on the stickers .It's not hard to get a few hundred made up for next to nothing.
G'day 1 fastkia my oldest is 6yo twins & they all drive me nuts but you gotta love em.

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
you shouldnt have to. Im sure kia-forums didnt get the perimission.

·
Premium Member
6,128 Posts
I cant find anyone local that will do it for a good price they all want like 15-20 a piece no way!

·
Registered
2004 Kia Spectra
69 Posts
yo i think stickers would be great
even if they arent vinyl
someone upload a pic

1 - 17 of 17 Posts