Kia Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Optima , 2016 , EX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
DDMS

I found this webpage i think it belongs to kia official site , i will post my problem i hope they can contact me or do something to my car

My car now in my house ,

I can't find any idea how to do with

In my country dealer not accepting any can not bought from him , we have only one dealer for kia

Our optima engine her is MPI and my car is usa made so its GDI

am really confused i don't know what should i do
It's unfortunate, but that is the risk that you taken when privately importing a motor vehicle - most manufacturers don't offer international warranty cover.

The only option I see is that you buy a new engine, or a used engine, but even that will be difficult in your location.
As you said bro

But this what happened now
Can any one help me to send a compline to kia korea or kia usa head office or any thing they could help me with

Really im lost my car park in my house , no ideas how to make it run again ..

I love kia but kia now makes hard on me to continue love

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 2013 BMW K1600 GTL
11,249 Posts

·
Registered
Optima , 2016 , EX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Great Thanks For KIA MOTOR CORPORATION
Thanks for KIA OMAN
Thanks for kia middle East Headquarter

For helping me to repair my car under the warranty

They have put new engine on my car
And they have covered the fully repair

Thanks for god now I'm having my optima back

Also great thanks for kia-forums ..

·
Registered
2013 Kia optima
2 Posts
Kia Optima EX GDI 2.4 2013 DON’T

WARNING:
Due to metal debris left in engines and incorrect machining of the cam shaft journals these engines will fail WITOUT notice.
You may experience loss of power and check engine and the oil light will be illuminated.
That’s the recall letter that we are receiving.
KIA has sold engines that knowingly had problems since 2011!
After review of KIA forums this is seems to be up to the 2014 models from what where reading.
I have discussed this with the dealer service and they will not replace it until failure. PERIOD!
The value of the vehicle has dropped substantially with this problem.
With the latest recall it seems that KIA is just prolonging the problem. Waiting for time to pass and not have to warranty a large number of engines.
The latest recall test does not mean your engine is safe! It can fail a week later without notice!
My engine seized with no warning at all, no oil and no warning., no engine light came on and engine seized.. Waiting a week now for diagnostics.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts