Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Kia Forte
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up. Kia in Deland, Fl allows their svc advisors to take your car and joy rides in it. Went to pupick p my car and it was totally trashed inside. Sand/dirt/debris EVERYWHERE! Even on the seats. Found a receipt on the dash from the kid Noah taking it to a park with 4 friends. Even after showing proof to the mgr, they still employeed him. I asked him why he had taken my car and his response was "just putting miles on it". They lost my business forever.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sportage. SX with AWD. 2.0L Direct Injected Turbocharged & Intercooled Gas.
740 Posts
That's just not right! Putting miles on and thrashing your vehicle are two different things! Talk to the owner and get at least 2 free oil changes from them! Hope you took photos for proof. If not its a he said, she said.....

·
Registered
2019 Kia Sorento LX 3.3L GDI V6 - FWD (Sparkling Silver)
163 Posts
I would reach out to Kia Consumer Assistance and bring this to their attention.

I paid $700.00 more to have Kahu installed in my car by the dealer. It allows me to see the car's pin-point position at all times, speed, plus read any error codes right on my phone. As soon as the car moves from a "Geo-Fence" location that you set it will send your phone an alert. Every trip is recorded including speed, time, distance etc. Gives you total control and peace of mind

You can see below the alerts I've set and you can fully customize it to your choosing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts