Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd SW 2013 Business Pack DCT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I would really like to replace the speakers of my Kia Cee'd SW 2013, but I cannot figure out how to remove the door panels of the Kia Cee'd SW 2013.
I looked at the audio upgrade threads but this does not help me for the 2013 model.
I hope someone already upgraded their speakers and has some pictures on how to remove the door panels front and rear, and also the dashboard speaker.

Best Regards,

Tom

·
Registered
KIA Cee'd 1.6CRDI Premium
15 Posts
Hi

On the front you need to remove 3 screws (marked on the picture):

As you can see here, sounddamping is a good idea also as there is no damping materials what so ever:

Pictures are from Danish KIA forum: http://kiaklub.dk/

·
Registered
Kia Cee'd SW 2013 Business Pack DCT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Screws door panel

Hi, can anyone tell me where the screws are located to remove the front and back doorpanels of the new Kia Cee'd (2013) ? The first image from the last post is missing.

Also I like to replace the tweeters on the front dashboard. Maybe someone has already done this and can tell me how to remove the cover.

best regards,
Tom

·
Registered
43 Posts
You need to unclick the black pianotrim. There's is located a screw behind it. There's also a screw behind the doorhandle and one behind the rubberpad down where you grab the door to close it :)

Like you, I also considered changeing the speakers, but after I isolated the doors they actually played quite decent. And yes, it's my car on the picture...

·
Registered
2 Posts
mine already has some sound deadening stuff behind the speakers, but the standard thing to do is install Dynamat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts