Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In June 2013, I was officially informed by KIA dealer in Portugal that they would not attempt to solve the problems with rear suspension/tow bar and alignment of the geometry of my KIA CEED SW 1,6 CRDI TX CV128, as they considered that “the car had already received more attention then normally recommended by the constructor”.

Therefore, I was forced to start a court action against the dealer and In March 2014, the judge confirmed the deficiencies of the car and sentenced the cancellation of the purchase contract made in September 2012.

However, and despite all facts sentenced by the court and without any technical basis which would justify their action, the dealer asked for the process to be taken to a superior court.

When one of the “principles” of KIA philosophy with the customers is “We promote a customer-driven corporate culture by providing the best quality and impeccable service with all values centered on our customers.”, I fail to understand the attitude, the commercial and marketing mistakes of KIA MOTORS representatives in this country ….

1 - 1 of 1 Posts