Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ceed 5 doors, 1.6 CRDi 115CV Drive Eco-Dynamics
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I'd like to share my experience with a KIA CEED 1.6 CRDi 115CV Drive Eco-Dynamics that I bought in Santander (Spain) in January, 2019. I am quite frustrated and would appreciate helpful feedback or suggestions. The problem is the emission light and the malfunction indicator lamp –or check engine light— . They started to come on in August after driving a few kilometers. The car has travelled over 20,000 km, mostly on highways... I haven't just used the car for short city trips. Mechanics at KIA Santander and Burgos inspected my vehicle at least seven times, but every time I collect the car and start using it again, the problem is still there. It's horrible because KIA Santander and KIA Spain have not provided me with any relevant information as to why the lights come on and how they could fix the problem. They basically test the car, turn the lights off and kindly invite me to keep on driving the vehicle. Has anyone heard of a similar problem? I don't know what to do. Apart from filing complaints in Spain and KIA Europe, I am also considering taking legal actions. Thanks for your help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts