Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have problem with my front LED light so, the problem is that right LED is more powerfull than left when is auto turned ON, and when i turn ON normal lights, right led lose power and its powerless than left LED (its lighting but less than should) and when my car is turned off again right LED its powerless than left LED when its only in position or lights on the same. The right light was changed twice, first time i dont know becouse i wasnt the owner, and second time was becouse of this mistake (but with new light its the same). So do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thank you very much on response and sorry for bad english! :)
Greetings
Renato

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kia replaced mine under warranty ,both lights as new one are different.cornering lights are part of main light ,old light didnt have built in cornering light but was using fog light in corners.look on your car if you gor cornering lights if fog lights goes on or its coming from headlight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have problem with my front LED light so, the problem is that right LED is more powerfull than left when is auto turned ON, and when i turn ON normal lights, right led lose power and its powerless than left LED (its lighting but less than should) and when my car is turned off again right LED its powerless than left LED when its only in position or lights on the same. The right light was changed twice, first time i dont know becouse i wasnt the owner, and second time was becouse of this mistake (but with new light its the same). So do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thank you very much on response and sorry for bad english! :)
Greetings
Renato
You English is fine,but how do you manage to ask a question without having to search the site

·
Super Moderator
9,511 Posts
You English is fine,but how do you manage to ask a question without having to search the site
Please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

1 - 4 of 4 Posts