Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009, KIA, CEE’D
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have just bought an Android stereo which is compatible with my 2009 Kia Cee’d but the problem is that the wires don’t match up. I am looking for a direct adapter which could allow me to plug my stereo into the car. I need one end to be able to plug the three different cables into a housing unit and and the other end to look like the small black one in the second picture.

·
Registered
2008 Kia Cee'd
1 Posts
Hi, I have just bought an Android stereo which is compatible with my 2009 Kia Cee’d but the problem is that the wires don’t match up. I am looking for a direct adapter which could allow me to plug my stereo into the car. I need one end to be able to plug the three different cables into a housing unit and and the other end to look like the small black one in the second picture.

View attachment 113211 View attachment 113212 View attachment 113213
Having recently been looking at these units myself (and returning an Atoto because it just wouldn't fit my '08 Cee'd) it appears that you've been sent a harness adapter for earlier Kia/Hyundai models.

Most Kia/Hyundai's of this time use the standard ISO configuration. If you've not been provided a suitable adapter (the upper three colour portion - plug C - is mainly used for the steering wheel controls) then getting a basic ISO female connector loom will enable you to create one using the bare wire ended one it looks like you have in the pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts