Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just for the third time sent my carnival back to the shop it is 6 weeks old after 3 weeks i noticed a oil leak in the engine. was told the top seal was leaking apparently the holes for the top gasket were not drilled far enough, and they were going to replace head gasket and cylinder heads, then told bottom seal also leaking would have to take engine out and repair, given another carnival on loan with 32km on mine has 3000km 11 days later i swap cars back drive home 37km no air con, i ring workshop told to return car next day, car is dropped of and apparently repaired again proceed to bring car home again still no air con also miss in motor. ring workshop i was told that air con was cold when tested then advised to take to mechanic in my own town so he could look at air con, four hours later was rung again to be advised that car had to be returned to origanal shop again as there was a blockage in the air con as there was to much gas in it which is apparently cassing the miss in the motor also. my car now has 3268kms these when i returned had 1700kms at this rate i will be driving their car for longer than i have driven my own. i wonder if this time it will be repaired. :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts