Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can order it from any KIA dealer.

I have the 2000 manual. Actually it is *two* books. The first is very thick and is the main maintenance manual. The second is wiring diagrams. There was no impediment to my purchasing these when I bought the car (e.g. "dealer only" or such rubbish)

Beware you could be looking at a lot of money for these manuals! I recall my set cost me nearly A$400.

The manuals are reasonably good - but do suffer a little from obvious translation issues from Korean. Hence my experience is that you are well advised to consider interporeting the instructions in a number of ways.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Originally posted by robertfsix@Nov 26 2004, 04:29 AM
You can order it from any KIA dealer.

I have the 2000 manual. Actually it is *two* books. The first is very thick and is the main maintenance manual. The second is wiring diagrams. There was no impediment to my purchasing these when I bought the car (e.g. "dealer only" or such rubbish)

Beware you could be looking at a lot of money for these manuals! I recall my set cost me nearly A$400.

The manuals are reasonably good - but do suffer a little from obvious translation issues from Korean. Hence my experience is that you are well advised to consider interporeting the instructions in a number of ways.
I have the Factory Workshop and Electrical Manuals on CD-rom. If interested, e-mail me ([email protected]) for a price quote. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts