Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm a New member from Indonesia and I was bought secondhand Kia Carnival GS 2500cc V6 (gasoline).

The engine is very shaky at stationer (I thing it's a combustionn problem), in Fact i already check/change s.plug, coil, air filter and cable and also gas filter plus tune up, the prob. still there.

Does anyone has this prob. and knowing what the solution ? I'm very tired to solve this prob. for a week, pls help

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think the engine somewhat shakes even it comes new from the factory. Just curious to know how the shop tuned the engine for you. Perhaps it is due to the nature of the engine been built so much so that it may require a little higher idling rpm to reduce the vibration. However, it could be that it is not done to avoid higher fuel consumption.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Check your bottom pulley, mine had a serious wobble after receiving a new engine which caused the motor to vibrate excessively at low speed. This was fixed by the dealer replacing the bottom end pulley, idler and timing pulley.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.