Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got any information where I may get a workshop manual from for
the kia carens for free and one on the kia shuma as well

·
Registered
2007 KIA Carens 2l CRDi Automatic LS. KIA Picanto 1.1 LX
229 Posts
Hi,

Yes I looked in Halfords today and I couldn't even see one for sale, so if you do find one , I would be interested too.

This forum is very helpful and if you asked a specific question there are plenty of people with the knowledge to help you.:D

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul, 1.6hdi auto, in Mixx trim, White over Powder Blue
650 Posts
This question has been asked many times. AFAIK there is no after-market manual for the Carens, either in paperback or on-line. There is the KGIS website which, once registered, is very helpful for the later model Mk3 Carens but no help to any Mk2 owners.

https://www.kiatechinfo.com/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, I am looking for parts for my kia carens ls '01,which has an 1.8 engine (gasoline) with a automatic tranny. i was looking on line at a few pictures and i want to ask you if the kia sephia of the same year-- or close to it- has the same engine cause on the pictures, the engine looks very much like mine does. and heres the issue: most of the sites that i've gone to doesnt even have 'carens' listed in their choices. so i'd like to know if they use the same engine i can order the parts i need for my Carens LS

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul, 1.6hdi auto, in Mixx trim, White over Powder Blue
650 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

What country are you in? It would help if you put that kind of info in your profile so we can help you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts