Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Black Kia Rio5 SX w/ Nav, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at something else at Kia.ca and noticed that financing at 0% is now as long as 60 months. When i bought mine i only had up to 36 months!

·
Registered
2012 Rio EX Sedan UVO Auto/Tanzanite blue/tinted windows/Vent visors
313 Posts
IMHO changes like this one only cause damage to the brand as past customers as they feel they were treated unfairly. But in the end it is like it is....
I agree with you. I was given 0.9% for 60 months. Called back the dealer and nothing can be done about that since the percentage you have is the one that was in effect the day you took delivery of the car. True cause when I bought the car, it was 1,9% and when I was shopping, it was 2,9%. But changing the term can make some buyers have remorse.

·
Registered
2012 Black Kia Rio5 SX w/ Nav, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agreed. I would have liked to have a lower monthly payment. But I still went for the 0% over 36 moths just because. I can't wait to finish paying for it, as I will still have 5 years worth of bumper to bumper because of my extended warranty.

Also, when I bought my car there was a $1000 difference for cash purchase. Now, there's only $500. So, all in all, other conditions change and different deals come and go. At the end, as long as we're happy with the car that's what counts. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts