Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,i need to know if here is any who own a KIA Avella 5 doors full extras of 1997 model,so we can spare some knowledge,

as i own this car for 15 yrs now,i have to say that im very satisfied with it,for all these years i had no trouble at all,here in Malta,
now im having some problem mayba someone will help on it,
when i press the brake pedal the steering will not be steady,and i feel some knocking under my feet,my mechanic told me that it could be the brake discs,can someone help please?thanks

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Greetings,

You might want to try over at the FordAspire.com forums -

Ford Aspire Com - The Internet's #1 Ford Aspire and Kia Avella Resource!

to connect w/ some ford aspire enthusiasts.. Some good reading over there that may help you out.

--
I don't have a good answer for you about your question: it could be ball joints, wheel bearings, cv shafts, or brakes making a knocking noise in the front end..

If you are unsure about what the mechanic advised, I'd ask around / try to locate a mechanic that is good with suspension work, to get a 2nd opinion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi, i have a kia avella 1998 5 doors glxi, i think i have a problem in fuel consumption.
it make about 13 L / 100 km. is that is the fuel consumption of this car or no??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
chancouty
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing