Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to turn off the horn at the time you lock the doors with the keyless entry system. I hate the Sound! I still want to be able to use it from the stearing wheel.

Thanks alot

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by castob@Oct 7 2004, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know how to turn off the horn at the time you lock the doors with the keyless entry system. I hate the Sound! I still want to be able to use it from the stearing wheel.

Thanks alot
I think if you press the lock button only once it will lock all doors but the horn won't sound and the lights will blink once. The horn will only sound if you press the lock button a second time within 3 seconds just to confirm the doors are locked. It is not the same as when you unlock the doors where if you press the unlock button once it unlocks only the drivers door and a second time to unlock all doors. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am a new Amanti owner, so I am still getting familiar with the car. However, I was under the impression that one press of the remote lock button locked all of the doors, and that the second press within three seconds armed the car alarm as well.

JAGBENZ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts