Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX, 2014 Kia Cadenza
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

is the Official North American Distributor for the 3.0 K Logo Emblems that we have all come to know and love.

We are here to support you guys and if you ever have any questions about illegitimate products, fakes, replica's, or any of the other products on the market, please do not hesitate to ask!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our website and let us know what you think!

Karbon Koncepts

and

just as a sneak preview to those of you who might actually read this far down. Here is a chance to check out our new website. We're still working on the bugs, but I'm just too excited to not share.

Karbon Koncepts' New Website

password:

movingforward

Feedback is welcome, but just remember, we are still getting everything just right so there are some color issues, image issues, etc.

Thanks guys and I look forward to hearing from you guys.

William Kornfeld
President​

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
whats sup Will. i see your over here too. Hey do you have the plug on the K badges for a 2013 Sorento?

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX, 2014 Kia Cadenza
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats sup Will. i see your over here too. Hey do you have the plug on the K badges for a 2013 Sorento?
Hey Skunk,

It's been forever since this was written. I'm not sure what you mean by Plug, but otherwise, we do carry the Sorento size emblems!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts