Kia Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is by far one of my favorite mods... Makes such a huge difference...
I also did a step by step how to in the how to section of the site with pictures...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesnt kfx make them for the optima?

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought they did! There ya go ahfrederick. and cheaper than the spectras too..

·
Registered
37 Posts
YOu think that does a lot? wait till you install the beefier rear sway bar along with the rear strut bar/brace combo.... makes the front bar seem like nothing by itself. Glad to see you around kev!

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking that was what I was going to do next..... But it is a good start... basically its the first mod on my 05...

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by KevoDafro@May 14 2006, 04:15 AM
YOu think that does a lot? wait till you install the beefier rear sway bar along with the rear strut bar/brace combo.... makes the front bar seem like nothing by itself. Glad to see you around kev!
If you can tell me where to get it.. since KFX doesn't have it for the optima.. then I'll look into it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does this struct bar fits on Kia cerato? Or could you provide the length of the struct bar, I thinking of buying one, thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think it would be more helpful if you asked to have the aswer posted here rather that asking for it to be emailed to you. Perhaps others have the same question.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts