Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I cant count how many items i have bought from them and bill has came thru, every thing i have bought off the site I have received in a Great timely fashion. i see all these people going "where's my stuff," or "I've been robbed," these people seem to have nothing to do but count down the days, and there's people like me who order the stuff, go do other things then before you know it there's a package in the mail, or in my yard.

You all do realize that without Bill there would be VERY little out there for Kia's and what's out there is what people like JCJ, me, haddy, brainsperm, and many others build with are hands and wouldn't go out to production.

YES i agree with many that bill needs to get some sort of tracking #'s so he can send it to us and we then can watch it come, and if it doesn't its not his fault but the shippers!

okok done with the rant.

I ordered the Short shifter on 9-5-08, prosseced on the 6th and shipped on the 9th. I got it the 25th. another A++++ from me Bill KEEP UP the hard work.. and i still want a CF hood for the First Gen RIO! and I'd like VIS racing to make IT!!

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
All the people you have listed as good buys, GET STUFF FREE! Whats your sk name?

How would shipping after bill shipped it, take from sept.9th, till sept 25? thats long ship time. longst piece ofmail (from fed x, ups,to usps) takes 7-10 days tops!know why? hesays heships something this day, but ships it 2-10 weeks later. supplier problem, always. bla bla

·
Super Moderator
9,538 Posts
Rio_2002, I don't have experience dealing with them, but your promotional post goes against most of the other posts on this forum. You may find it acceptable to wait an unspecified time to receive your goods with no confirmation that the goods have even been shipped at the time your card was billed, but others will most likely not accept that.
I wouldn't consider doing business with an organisation like that.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Also didn't you a while ago come on here saying kfx sucks? Ill see if I can pull up that thread.
Amen ron, nice post!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
anyone who doesnt like kfx is welcome to find another place to get there stuff. oh wait there is nowhere else so for the availability of parts i will not complain about my orders but then again i have had nothing but good experiences withthem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Hate to beat a dead horse but I emailed several times, called several times and sent texts, several times. Only got a response after I posted on streetkiaz, then I got a phone call, saying they had no info. I filed a dispute with paypal, I don't mind waiting but the stuff I ordered I was told by Johny, who lives 45 minutes away, they had the stuff in stock and ready to ship.

my $0.02

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do not buy from KFX Performance. These guys took the money, sent the wrong item, ask me to ship back to them but never refund me!
:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
DId you use paypal?
If so you can dispute it and they work great with the buyer. You will need the return tracking number to provide to paypal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts