Kia Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Cai Mia

Headline: Cold air intake missing in action.

This has got to be the worst customer service I have EVER experienced and I've had some pretty bad ones. Bill Hurlin is a bad man and I hate him. I've pleaded and begged for my CAI or a full refund. He refuses to respond to any of my many email's I've been sending for 4 month's now. I plan on reporting KFX to the BBB no matter what the end result is. The guy doesn't know the first thing about running a business, I'm appalled. Buyer's remorse is a terrible feeling and I'm tired of getting burned. Focker out!
:mad:

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Wow that really sucks. I noticed that now there are a couple of phone numbers on his site. Have you tried calling either one of those??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So there is a god...

Spec just wanted to say thanks for that tid bit about the new contact information on the KFX site. I logged into my KFX account to see the unchanged status for my order and couldn't find the contact info at first until I jumped onto their new home page. I called one of the two contact number's and was given the good news. My CAI had been on back order for months and he had just recieved them COD a few days prior. The guy seemed pretty sincere over my situation and claimed he had already shipped my package out Priority so I should have it in a few days. He also explained to me how he and another guy partnered up with Bill Hurlin to take off some of the overwhelming load as he put it. The company was going through a transition period I guess. I'm relieved to say the least and I won't report KFX to BBB after all. Maybe I'm just too lazy?;)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
7 Participants
Spec SX
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing