Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a bad experience when purchase a struct bar from kfxperformance on the 13th Jun till now hvnt received goods and request for arrival date also no reply....hopefully my incident could give u some precaution.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wahkau said:
had a bad experience when purchase a struct bar from kfxperformance on the 13th Jun till now hvnt received goods and request for arrival date also no reply....hopefully my incident could give u some precaution.
share experience

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I have a strut bar from KFX Performance. I had no issues with Bill when I ordered mine. He got back to me whenever I would email him. I know of many others that have good experences ordering from KFX Performance.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
wahkau said:
share experience
I think he did, he ordered on June 13th, its september what 3-4th. Thats a way long time. If you don't got it in stock I think kfx should email everyone that ordered, that its not in stock at this time shipping will be delayed, and give a at least a rough estamate as to when it will be stocked. Right? But it isnt going to happen this has been happening for years on end!

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
1000 a year? That equals less than 100 a month bill. You cant send that many emails? Come on. If you got time to post on forums take that time and inform your customers to whats going on. Whats more important? Customers or posts?

Edited for sake of not causing and argument.. Bill if youd like to talk PM ME

·
Registered
332 Posts
1fastkia said:
1000 a year? That equals less than 100 a month bill. You cant send that many emails? Come on. If you got time to post on forums take that time and inform your customers to whats going on. Whats more important? Customers or posts?
Hate to say it... but I agree.... the customers should know where their product is at....

If there are any delays, whether it is lack of stock or shipping error, the customer NEEDS to know so that they don't feel like they threw away their money.

- Tum

·
Registered
5 Posts
God if I had known that the same response from 07 was still valid, I'd have given my money to soulful racing.
"order number, name, e-mail address and what you ordered"
You should know what I ordered.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
God if I had known that the same response from 07 was still valid, I'd have given my money to soulful racing.
"order number, name, e-mail address and what you ordered"
You should know what I ordered.
Old post and still is happening. This is a problem that dates way back to at least 04. Jeez. Glad I own a sportage and I have no options with kfx.

There is also sharkracing.com if they are still around that is. Plus shark racing is who bill at least used to get some of his stuff from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
1fastkia
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing