Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,972 Posts
OK I have read some of your other posts and I can see why you are so frustrated with these guys yes dispute the transaction on your credit card and good luck . I noticed Amazon sells there badges for KIA's.

·
Super Moderator
6,843 Posts
"Nevermind"....

And in the meantime you destroy their reputation....
So glad you can trust them again...What about the people you scared away?

You never explained why you called them a "scam"..
Public accusations should be "backed" with public evidence to back your claim(s)..

I'd suggest ANYONE reading this thread to think about the posters vendetta..and about how he now "trusts" this company...

Problems happen in the human world...
Dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
"Nevermind"....

And in the meantime you destroy their reputation....
So glad you can trust them again...What about the people you scared away?

You never explained why you called them a "scam"..
Public accusations should be "backed" with public evidence to back your claim(s)..

I'd suggest ANYONE reading this thread to think about the posters vendetta..and about how he now "trusts" this company...

Problems happen in the human world...
Dave
Ok I am now sure this is a scam, it has been over 2 MONTHS since I ordered an emblem set, with supposed setbacks, a few promised (but missed) deadlines, no answers of any of my calls or email, I call almost everyday, have emailed more than 10 times with no response.

·
Super Moderator
6,843 Posts
grant....
Make your mind up....
First they are bad, then they are good, and now they are bad again...

Lick your wounds, write it off to experience, and order it somewhere else...
I have had "problems" with some ebay transactions but I'll still bid and order there...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
K5Canada
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing