1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX, 2014 Kia Cadenza
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is proud to introduce our 2014 Kia Cadenza Project Build:

Proudly Purchased on 4/27/13 from Kia of Irvine

Here is a quick picture of where she started, where she's at now. I'll keep the updates coming since THEY WILL BE BIG!!!

The Day we Bought Her!!

Full tint only a few days later. 5% all the way around.

Where she stands Now!

Coming soon.....

Coilovers (Dare I say one of the first in the world?)

We will have these available as both a pre-order and for sale soon.

Wheels

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,922 Posts
Welcome to the forums...
We await your changes on your Cadenza project...
Glad to see you got sponsorship worked out with our Admin.
Dave

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums...
We await your changes on your Cadenza project...
Glad to see you got sponsorship worked out with our Admin.
Dave
Thanks Dave!

I'm setup as a vendor on another forum as well but I can't post anything LOL.

Apparently there's a bit of.... learning....

Excited to be here!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excited to see this build!
Are you guys ready to throw some brakes on it?

It might be worthwhile since we will be the first 2014 Cadenza in the world to have coilovers on it. We will also be the first company to offer them for sale! Happens next weekend ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Got my metallic bronze Cadenza a month ago. Fully loaded with luxury and tech package. Had a 2011 Optima and lease wasn't up until next February, just stopped to look at the new car. Ended up leaving the dealer with the Cadenza and got a very good deal on the lease payment. I miss the Optima but the Cadenza is sure smooth with some get up and go. Still trying to figure out the UVO but that will come. Guess I will join this form and leave the Optima one

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my metallic bronze Cadenza a month ago. Fully loaded with luxury and tech package. Had a 2011 Optima and lease wasn't up until next February, just stopped to look at the new car. Ended up leaving the dealer with the Cadenza and got a very good deal on the lease payment. I miss the Optima but the Cadenza is sure smooth with some get up and go. Still trying to figure out the UVO but that will come. Guess I will join this form and leave the Optima one
Hey Buckeye, I don't blame you. Be sure to check out Cadenza Forums as well. That will be more platform specific and it's still run by Auto Guide.

Congratulations on the purchase. I am thoroughly enjoying ours as well.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Are you guys ready to throw some brakes on it?

It might be worthwhile since we will be the first 2014 Cadenza in the world to have coilovers on it. We will also be the first company to offer them for sale! Happens next weekend ;)
At the moment we don't have brakes available yet for this vehicle. Is this the first time it's been in the U.S? I've never heard of it before until I saw the commercial for it the other day.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At the moment we don't have brakes available yet for this vehicle. Is this the first time it's been in the U.S? I've never heard of it before until I saw the commercial for it the other day.
Yes sir! This is the initial introduction to the US

1 - 10 of 10 Posts