Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any websites with 2021 K5 aftermarket parts? American or South Korean websites, doesn't matter.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,606 Posts
I know this site since 2005.

Parts take time to arrive but they fit well on Kia and Hyundai cars

Not doubting your personal experience with them, but independent review sites don't look good.

There's another tell tale for me, and that is the absence of a contact phone number - I steer clear of such sites.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line
27 Posts
Wow!

I bought parts for Hyundai and had no problems 17 years ago.

After I bought the Kia K5 I visited that site again to check what they have to my car besides the emblems. I found out I can buy same emblems at same price here in some US stores, like Etsy, where you can save shipping cost from Korea plus more than a month waiting.

However, sometimes Korean Auto Parts sells sport bumpers and grilles and much more with styled designs which really look good.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Sedan Auto 1.6 Turbo 2020 Sportage LX FWD
346 Posts
Anyone know any websites with 2021 K5 aftermarket parts? American or South Korean websites, doesn't matter.
Thanks
Like what? Kdm tuners, sxth element, tork motorsports, among others. The 1.6t is a common platform.

·
Registered
2016 Kia Optima Sx Turbo
3 Posts
Thanks
Check out k5optimastore.com high quality OEM and aftermarket parts for kia's. It where I buy all my parts from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts