Kia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put the K&N filter and a Magnaflow exhaust on my Sedona Feb 2004. WOW!!!! MPG up to 26-28 hiway only no joke.combined driving is 18-20. Tons more power,it'll smoke the tires fo sho. It sounds REAL COOL as well. I took out both resonators and the big muffler and got just a little rumble in the cabin during cruise but it sounds great when you get on it for freeway on ramps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eco, I don't know if they would fall under the performance tire, but I had some Goodyear Assurance tires. They have a good feel on the road. I never rotated the factory Khumo's and the fronts wore out at 32K. Neve really liked them anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For those of you that are interested... This is the best price anywhere with FREE Shipping $32.50 and last indefinately with cleaning and re-oiling. Considering the restrictive factory filter costs $18.00, it's worth the investment. Helps the Engine breath a whole lot easier...

AJ USA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, with the K&N filter I feel better low end torque, but I can't really gauge the mpg's yet because my water pump is starting to go out and haven't been driving it too much till I can take it in for repair. :angry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.