Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have just purchased a 2013 Sorento LX, with dealer installed leather seats and the package that upgrades engine and sound system, in snowy white pearl, I have done a few things to it since I got it..added the rear cargo shade, vent visors, and the rear cargo tray, I ordered and installed a rear spoiler from Car ID as well. I have always De-badged all the vehicles I have owned....hate to do free advertising , and I also just like the cleaner look.
I like the looks of the K badge over the stock KIA badges,I read here on this site that others suggest taping them off and giving then a shot of clear coat to protect the black....after doing this....my question is, are they standing up well, is the chrome on them holding up? Would you do the badge swap a gain? Or do you wish you had left the stock ones on....thanks...any help on this will be appreciated

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kia-Stuff has a set I am looking at....not sure if these are newer ones that will hold up better.....anyone know what online supplier would have the best ones??

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you RSASorento, that's the type of feedback I was looking for, what company did you buy from, not sure if there is just one manufacturer of them, and everybody is selling the same product at different prices , or if there are various manafactuer's with varying quality?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts