Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sportage
67 Posts
I actually saw one on the road a long while ago. My fiance saw a whole bunch of them on a car carrier without any badging or anything before the new model was released! :haha: Not too bad lookin... almost like a mini sorento.

-GE
I bring good things to life!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought one in January and not only is it very nice, but rides great. Its so smooth compared to the Rav4 I used to have and its much more comfortable. I got the V6 top of the line model with leather interior. It looks very luxurious. I love it! Its a good deal too with all the extras included.

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sorento LX
77 Posts
Originally posted by General Electric@Apr 27 2005, 01:37 PM
I actually saw one on the road a long while ago. My fiance saw a whole bunch of them on a car carrier without any badging or anything before the new model was released! :haha: Not too bad lookin... almost like a mini sorento.

-GE
I bring good things to life!
I agreed with you GM, yeah look like mini sorento. Thats sorento's new little brother sportage. :D

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2013 KIA Soul, 2013 KIA Rio 5 Door
84 Posts
Again, another old post here, but since 05 the Sportage has only gotten better. Can't wait to see this supposed totally redesigned Sportage. I REALLY love the newly redesigned Sorento about to come out, very sharp.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.