Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
car
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a set of four Michelin X-Ice snow tires for my Spectra. Here is a pic of them. They quiet for a snow tire too. When we get some snow I will let you all know how they do.
[attachmentid=834]

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Oct 25 2005, 06:35 AM
$540 installed.
Hmm... that's actually not too bad.. where did you get them?

On my talon I had to get 4 new H rated tires (Goodyear OFCOURSE!!!) and all four tires and install with insurance on them was around $500 as well. I believe so.. that was a few years ago! LOL :haha:

·
Registered
car
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I woke up to about 4 inches of heavy wet snow this morning. The tires did great in it. :)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Oct 26 2005, 05:32 PM
I woke up to about 4 inches of heavy wet snow this morning. The tires did great in it. :)
Really? Whoa! Started early eh? I'm glad that it worked...

If possible.. take pictures of the snow..

·
Registered
car
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it started real early. I will take pics tonight if there is any snow left. Its raining right now.

·
Registered
car
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This past week we got some snow. I drove the Spectra home one night from work 30 miles in the middle of a snow storm. The interstate was snow packed and the Michelin X-ice snow tires did great. I highly recommend them.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,129 Posts
nice.. I ended up getting some michelin winterforce.... great tire in the snow.. except these were like 78 bucks a tire so total installed was like 375 or so..

·
Registered
car
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Nov 27 2005, 08:10 AM
nice.. I ended up getting some michelin winterforce.... great tire in the snow.. except these were like 78 bucks a tire so total installed was like 375 or so..
Thats a good deal. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,129 Posts
what ya been up to justin?????
Id say lets have a little pic metup but I think my spec is on its way out.. My fault long story short
I took the lightened crank pulley off but now I cant drive the car. Dam thing makes a weird squeaking noise and the motor is still turning after I shut it off??
tryin to figure the junk out....

·
Registered
car
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I havent been up to too much latley Mike not much at all. A little meet would sound good if your Spectra ran better. Sorry to hear about that issue. Thats really weird the motor is still turning after you shut it off. It doesnt sound good. Good luck with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts