Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D After my wife scoured several different makes and models in order to replace her Accord we went to test a Kia Amanti. Was love at first site for her! To be honest I was skeptical of buying a true import car with no track record but now I start to like it more (as a passenger of course!). I have already order a ZAINO polish kit and I wonder how will work on a Pearl White color. I have always used on dark cars and is unbelievable how make the paint shine.
I like the front of the Amanti, even if are comments that copies Jags and Mercs, but was something that kept bugging me until I realize that there is no emblem of any kind on the grill or above.
Anyhow is great to belong to this owner group and I wish everybody the best of luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello,
Glad you like your amanti. I got mine about 3 weeks ago. And iam in love with it. And everyone that told me not to buy it cannot believe how nice it is and they can only compliment me on it. And good luck with yours. Mine is black and realy beautiful. And with all the standard features. It is truly a bargain.
Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts