Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! This past Monday, I traded in my 2004 Pontiac GTO for a 2011 Kia Forte Koup SX. I went from Phantom Black Metallic to the Corsa Blue. I got the Forte fully loaded. I was going to go with the EX for better gas mileage and cheaper entry price, but I couldn't get the EX in leather, nor did they have any in Blue or Black with the Technology Package.

200 miles in, I'm happy with it. I had to go to the dealership to get a part ordered, as I think one of the 60/40 split rear seat latches broke during shipment. It works, but the bracket looks like it was sheared off. I got the new part ordered.

So, I went with the fully loaded SX package with Leather, Sunroof, Technology Package (includes Nav, push button start, auto climate control, etc), Spoiler, etc.

As for aftermarket Mods, I plan on getting tint the Saturday after memorial day weekend, and most likely a 10 to 12" subwoofer in the trunk, wired to the stock nav unit. I think the stock sound system is pretty good (nothing like the aftermarket unit in the GTO), but it is lacking some of that deep, tight bass I'm used to when listening to rock music.

On to the pictures!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Bev Stayart
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing