Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a Sorento Titan 2.5 d auto 2009 . When I accelerate the car picks up and drives fine but has a horrible jump or jerk which feels like a knocking sound under my feet . It doesn’t happen all the time only when I ask it to pick up and it’s a speradic knock and jump . There are no lights on the dash and I’ve had all the fuel and underneath checked and no one can find the fault . Can someone help me pls

·
Super Moderator
9,236 Posts
Hi I have a Sorento Titan 2.5 d auto 2009 . When I accelerate the car picks up and drives fine but has a horrible jump or jerk which feels like a knocking sound under my feet . It doesn’t happen all the time only when I ask it to pick up and it’s a speradic knock and jump . There are no lights on the dash and I’ve had all the fuel and underneath checked and no one can find the fault . Can someone help me pls
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
4 Participants
gee6
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing