Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio5 LX mtx
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my little pillbug in this morning, and picked up a new '13 Veloster in Vitamin C. I'd been wanting one ever since I first saw one (a month after I bought my Rio). No, I didn't get the turbo 'cuz I would just get myself in trouble :p . *Love* all the features and how it feels & drives, and the fact it's got the same engine & transmission (mtx). Going back to the dealer Saturday for a tint job.

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
Traded my little pillbug in this morning, and picked up a new '13 Veloster in Vitamin C. I'd been wanting one ever since I first saw one (a month after I bought my Rio). No, I didn't get the turbo 'cuz I would just get myself in trouble :p . *Love* all the features and how it feels & drives, and the fact it's got the same engine & transmission (mtx). Going back to the dealer Saturday for a tint job.
Good luck with the new car. I'm on the veloster forums quite a bit too but dont really post just a lot of reading and research.

·
Premium Member
'12 Rio SLS, '13 XR6 Turbo, '15 XR8 S/C
995 Posts
well done on the new purchase. The Veloster is a nice drive, i tested the turbo not long ago. The non turbo though is more than likely slower than your old Rio :p That's not everything though.

the turbo went nicely, had a much smoother takeoff than the Polo GTi i drove. Not as much pull but it was a fun car. Unfortunately the Veloster Turbo comes standard with a glass roof here and i could barely fit in it, even though i'm only 5'11

I see myself 10 years down the road being the only one left in this forum.
but then you can say whatever you want to people and they won't talk back

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 // LX Clear White w/ Pwr Pkg
83 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. I generally have bad A.D.D. when it comes to keeping cars. So far I've had my Rio5 since November and don't have any plans on trading it in.......yet.

Post a pic of your Veloster when you get a chance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts