Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lengthy article comparing the Amanti, Buick La Crosse, Ford 500, Chrysler 300, Nissan Maxima and finally the Toyota Avalon.......Ratings results were as follows: !.Toyota Avalon (any surprise?????) 2. Chrylser 300, 3. Nissan Maxima, 4. Ford 500, 5. Buick La Crosse, and finally number 6 Amani......Alot of subjective information about all cars but as usual Kia seem to get more than it's share of comments particularily revolving the same ole stuff....too heavy (which it is) and the ultra cushy ride which it has but all in all the article could be considered a fairly reasonal evalution but there are many , many other criticisms of a mulitude of items for the other cars. Kia has to address the issue of ride, weight and mileage soon or it will continue to be at the mercy of the car magazines which will continue to shed a negative points about the same items ( ride, mileage and weight plus others) on this fine car..........one interesting point was that (somewhere in the article implies) the new cars that are light in weight are because they utilize updated techology and unnecessarily heavy cars like the Amanti are used dated techology!!!!! Anyway , read the article for youself ( actually it is very interesting) and make your own conclusions....finally in their summary box at the top of the page it states...."HIGHS-Great hospitality for the passengers, classy burled wood trim, luxo-car ride, auto up and down windows. LOWS-Excessive avoirdupois TOO HEAVY), slack responses to driver inputs, Planet of the Mutants styling......THE VERDICT- get some plastic surgery,kid, then give us a call."............. :57: SO FAR AFTER ONE AND A HALF YEARS OF OWERSHIP WITH 13000 K I STILL ENJOY THE CAR.....Regards, rayray :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
YEAH!!! YEAH!!! THAT'S WHY I WILL CANCEL MY "JAPANESE"CARandDRIVER subscription those guys are getting paid BIG!! TIME ADVERTISMENT!! from HONDA, TOYOTA AND NISSAN!! they can kiss my A_ _ !!!!!!

Just review in the scores where the AMANTI FAILED.. IN MY SCORES IS "NUMERO UNO" (the best of the bunch) tha's WHY!! I JUST bought one..... :amen:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts